Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 5, 2009

This weekend

This Weeken I'm supposed to fill out my Victim Impact Statement. Basically stating how all of this has affected my family and I and what I wouls like to suggest as sentencing. I know what I want to say my I can't figure out how to start it yet. It's important though so I really need to get it down.

If any one has any expierence in writing this out or filling out one of these statements or just a suggestion on how to go about it, it would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go back and read your blog posts. In my mind, you've described the impact on your life perfectly. As for how to start your statement, you might start with where you were when all this started - who and what you were - but from your perspective now - so that you can show them what's been taken from you.

Bar L. said...

I agree with Lucille (couldn't resist calling him that)and also sent you an email with some ?'s to hopefully get you started. Its hard to start but you will do great once you get writing.