Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

one step taken

I finished filling out the impact form it took alot of effort but I got it all down thanks for the suggestions Barbara and LceeL they really helped i'll post the finished copy in a little bit once I get it all typed out...
having a bit of a tough time right now, my mom got a call about her mamogram result and there maybe something wrong I HOPE so badly there is not, but breast cancer runs in the family my moms mom had it, but got cured. keeping my fingers crossed and even though im not a religous person I know my mom is so im praying for her.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

I am not a religious person either, but I think prayer is still a positive thing to do so I am praying for her too. The good thing is...even if its bad news, they have found it early. When will she go for the next test?

Unknown said...

I will add my prayers, as well. Heathen that I am - I get the feeling that the good vibes can't hurt.