Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

just waiting...

I think waiting has to be the worst part, because you never know what's going to come from all of this, or even if it's worth it. basically no news and the next trial in April which is a long ways away. Ive recently been having some troubles with some asshole bringing up all of this shit from my past it's amazing that some people dont realize there are subjects that you dont bring up, and things you dont make fun of, I cant even fathom the idea that there are that ignorant of people out there but I  guess there are alot of people like that out there and the best thing I or anyone can do is to just learn to deal with it and overcome it just liek everything else.

heres some quotes to help get by...

"The best thing you can do is realize that there is nothing wrong with you, and that it isn't your fault everything around you was the crazy part."

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself."~Harvey Fierstein

"You decide whether you look at your reality or live pretending these feelings don't exist." -Tori Amos

"YOU are the most important person you know."- courtesy of LceeL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There are all kinds of quotes out there that people might throw your way - some better than others - some with more meaning than others - and I am going to add one to the list. Because I can. Just remember, "YOU are the most important person you know."

Carrie said...

thank you LceeL you so right I love that quote and ill add it, it has lots of meaning!

Bar L. said...

LceeL is one cool dude.

I can't believe some asshole is talking to you about this subject. How ignorant and insensitive can a person be? (answer: very)

I hope the outcome is worth it. I am nervous because I know we (especially you) will be very upset if things turn out a certain way. Ugh.

Carrie said...

yeah Barbara you right hopefully things turn out in the best way they can, I dont know how i could handle it if they didnt but ive made it this far and at least thats some thing...