Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back

I was recently inspired to get back into blogging, and share what's been going on in my life, It's been about 5 years since the start of all of this and I have changed completely as a person. Looking back I would never have imagined that I would be where I am now. Surviving is still an everyday thing that I work hard to accomplish and sometimes I still stumble and fail at it but I get right back up take a deep breath and keep walking down that not so straight and narrow path, I hope all of you guys will join me as I continue my journey
I'M READY LETS GO

-Carrie

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

Its good to see your write on here :)

I can completely relate to how challenges (that's a nice way of putting horrifying, shitty life experiences) can change a person for the better. When we're going through hard times people will say "this will make you stronger in the end" and we want to slap them (at least I do...lol) but you know what, its true.

I'm a different person, and I think a better and much stronger person because of the things my path has taken me through in recent years.

And you...you AMAZE me! For one, your talent and creativity
are off the charts. I feel privileged to know you and I plan to know you forever and watch your life unfold in wonderful ways.

TJ Huberg said...

YAY!!!!! So proud of you--for like a million different things:) Keep it up!

Carrie said...

Thanks Barbara! I'm really flattered by what you said, and I also feel privileged to know you and we will stay friends, you've definitely been a very important person in my life, and will continue to be :)

And TJ, thanks so much :) are talk today psyched me up about getting it all out there again and I'm glad to share my story with you!

-Carrie